“Listen here Suzie,” said her good friend Barbara. “Maybe you should go see a psychic? One of my friends did it after her husband died and it made her feel so much better knowing that her dearest was happy.”
So that’s how, on the next Tuesday, Suzie found herself in a dimly lit room with a crystal ball and a psychic talking in a calm voice.
“Is he here?” asked Suzie.
“Yes, I sense him,” the psychic replied.
“Can you ask him if he’s happy?” Suzie hesitantly asked.
“He’s putting his hand to his mouth like he wants to smoke,” said the psychic.
“Oh, of course,” said Suzie. “He needs a cigar. Herbie can never last more than a few hours without a cigar. I guess they don’t have cigars up there. Did he say where he is or how I can get one to him?” Suzie asked urgently.
“Hmm,” said the psychic. “I can’t seem to get that question across to him. But then again,” she said after a brief pause, “he didn’t say anything about needing a lighter!”
“Silly Sunday” is a fun blog hop hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus each week and you can click the link to be transported there. Here is how it works:
- Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc.
- To add your funny blog post in the hop, enter your name and your post’s URL in the Silly Sunday Linky that’s shown below.
- To add the Linky to your joke post showing all the Silly Sunday joke entries for the week, visit Comedy Plus and grab the code that must be inserted in your text editor. You’ll find it at the top of Sandee’s blog under the heading: Silly Sunday Code. The code changes each week. Simply copy and paste the code for the current week in your text editor where you’d like the joke list linky to appear; hit publish and shaazam it appears.
- Hop around (from blog to blog) and enjoy the jokes, etc. posted by other Silly Sunday participants and have a lot of fun and laughs today!
- Oh yeah, and don’t forget to comment on the jokes that make you smile or tear up with laughter … because your comment will do the same for the blogger who included and posted the joke.
Here are the jokes included in this week’s Silly Sunday: